The Trinidad Guardian has a lead article on “Minister’s son under sealed indictment in US” which led me to doing some serious thinking.
- The article clearly says:
Information on a case against the son of a senior government minister in the United States...
Since his son’s detention, local sources say, the minister has not travelled to the US. The investigations, sources say, have so far centred on money-laundering, fraud and tax evasion.
Application of some logical thinking would bring the following questions:
- Which ministers are senior and male?
- Which of these has adult son(s)?
- Whose son recently travelled to the USA (in December 2012) and has not yet returned?
- Which male, senior minister has been/being investigated for money laundering, fraud and tax evasion by the USA?
Jumbie’s Watch (JW) calls no name.