For quick reference, the following are Jumbie's Laws, in order, from one to five. .
- "When you think dotishness cannot get worse, someone will come along to prove it can."
- "Trinbagonians are consistently the best at picking the worst."
- "Dotishness has no social barrier."
- "Dotishness has no shame."
- Jumbie's Fifth Law: "Stupidity (dotishness) manifests in infinite ways."
For foreign readers, the word 'dotishness' is a local Trinidad word for 'doltishness' but has a deeper meaning... it refers to a stupidity that defies description.